|Black Shark smartphones||1 year|
|Included accessories (batteries, chargers and other accessories included in the box)||1 year|
The Limited Warranty starts from the day the customer receives the product, maximum of 10 days from the date of invoice.
During the warranty period, if any defect is confirmed by a Blackshark authorized service center after inspection, a replacement or repair service shall be provided free of charge.
Limited Warranty - Terms and Conditions
The limited warranty is only valid within the official country of purchase (India). No international warranty service is provided. To the fullest extent permitted by law, warranty service shall only be provided and performed by Black Shark or Black Shark authorized service centers.
In the case of a warranty claim, Black Shark may conduct diagnostic tests on customers' devices/products to identify the causes of failure and/or defect. Before submitting any smartphone device for service, the customer should back up any data and remove any confidential or personal information from the device. Black Shark is not responsible or liable for any lost data.
When contacting Black Shark for a warranty claim, please have the following information available:
- Device model, serial number, and IMEI number (if available).
- Customer's full address and contact information.
- Purchase order number and a copy of the customer's original invoice/receipt.
This warranty can not be claimed under the following circumstances:
- The product’s serial number, IMEI number, or warranty seal is illegible or has been removed, erased, defaced, altered, and/or tampered with. Any included accessories have been lost or damaged.
- Any damage has occurred to the product, including but not limited to: cracks, dents or scratches on the exterior, screen, camera lens(es), or buttons.
- The device has been subjected to liquid, extreme humidity, or chemical agents.
This warranty does not cover:
- General maintenance, password reset assistance, cleaning, updates/installation, or any other service other than repair/replacement.
- Deterioration of the product caused by normal wear and tear.
- Any other circumstances that are deemed to be not in compliance with Black Shark’s business practices.
Black Shark will determine whether a product is eligible for warranty repair or replacement at the company's discretion, according to the standards listed above.
Out of Warranty products can be repaired by Black Shark at a rate that is separately-quoted by the Blackshark service center. Service shall be provided upon service fee payment.
Violation of the warranty terms will invalidate the warranty.
Any damage to Black Shark products, caused by the user, will invalidate the warranty. This includes, but is not limited to: accidental damage, exposure liquid and/or humidity, self-repair attempts, failure to comply with product manual, or damage caused by misuse.
|Mobile phone||• Screen damage includes no abnormal display / display
• The mobile phone is not on, it cannot make calls or record calls
• The cellphone does not vibrate or ring abnormal death
• Poor connection to the SIM card
• Button damage
• There is no sound or abnormal volume
• Cracks are caused by material factors or material structures
|Charger||Original charger does not work|
|Battery||The mobile phone does not function after full charging or cannot charge xxxxxxxx|
|Data cable||Does not work|
|Gamepad||Does not work|
How to file a warranty claim
Please go to your nearest service center or call 18001038369 to speak to a Black Shark representative.Complaint email：